Four Week Productivity Intensive: Optimise Your Personal Performance
Our Four Week Webinar program will help you develop the skills you need to improve your performance, happiness at work, and work life balance.
This is the perfect program for you if you have a lot to achieve each day, week and year and you have discretion over how you achieve your outcomes but often feel:
- Out of control with too much work to do and not enough time to do it;
- Tired and unable to focus on the task at hand;
- Unable to achieve work-life balance; and
- Motivated to get things done but unsure of where to start.
You’ll become a High Performer while also achieving the Work-Life Balance you need to stay creative, innovative, inspired and sane.
How do we help?
The formula for High Performance is:
Performance = Efficiency x Effectiveness.
Our coaching program helps you to become more efficient through:
- Learning to apply appropriate workflow management strategies,
- Fully utilising available technology, and
- Identifying and overcoming individual time wasters.
- Teaching you how to think strategically to identify high value activities;
- Plan each week to gain a greater and more realistic idea of what can be achieved by when/how/who; and
- Acting with clarity, confidence and mindfulness.
We facilitate a virtual classroom learning experience once per week over the four-week period. If you can't attend the session, you'll receive a recording the next day.
Each week you’ll receive the recording of your lesson for the week, tools to complement the training (such as planning tools, or an email guide), a list of learning outcomes and tips to help you apply each lesson.
Content is provided via webinar over four weeks. You will be provided with:
- Access to a 60- 90 minute webinar every week for 4 weeks;
- Recordings so that you can watch each virtual lesson at your convenience;
- Free workbooks to ensure you get the most out of the program;
- Productivity Audits to help you benchmark your productivity strengths and development areas against the market; and
- Email access to a Productivity Coach.
Our focus is on lifting your personal productivity so you get the most out of each day.
The Webinar Program enables you to align what you do on a day-to-day basis with high return activities.
Each module has been designed to help you understand both the theory and the application of the topics covered. These include:
Week 1: Developing Efficient Habits
- Learn the high performance equation for success;
- Understand the difference between goals and systems. Set yourself up for success.
- Apply steps to habit change. The formula for developing good habits and changing bad ones;
- Recognise time wasters and how to overcome them;
- Build and maintain an efficient and effective workflow management system;
- Organise your work-space based on priorities and frequency of use;
- How to cut multi-handling out of your day; and
- Procrastination. How do you procrastinate? What do procrastinators do? What are your procrastination triggers? How do you overcome them?
Week 2: Using Technology and Communication
- How to build productive relationships;
- How to build a productive culture;
- How to manage your email effectively;
- Eliminating email clutter for good. How to maintain a zero inbox;
- Mastering your technology to help you save time;
- How to communicate via email with clarity;
- Effective calendar and task management; and
- Your phone and tablet. Efficiency tools vs. time wasters.
Week 3: Effectiveness
- Gain clarity on your goals and high impact activities;
- Learn how to use our weekly planning tool to prioritise the right activities and gain clarity about what you can achieve each week;
- Learn how to say no and maintain your relationships;
- Apply the Pareto principle effectively; and
- How to ensure daily action aligns with company strategy and personal goals.
Week 4: Mindfulness and Managing Your Energy
- Mindfulness techniques to gain and maintain focus;
- Understand how to restore your energy throughout the day;
- The key to mindful relationships;
- Run effective meetings;
- Manage difficult people and situations;
- A framework for happiness at work;
- A framework for engagement (for you and your team);
- How to ask not to be disturbed;
- Your productivity toolkit;
- 5 steps to creating sustainable habit change; and
- Create an early morning routine and reflective practice.
Over four weeks, you will learn how to create sustainable habit change, keep an organised information management system, think, plan and act strategically, and use technology to help you keep these systems in place - all of which optimise your personal performance.
Contact Cholena Orr for more information.